I’ve been so kindly nominated by Ella at http://ella2b.wordpress.com for the Versatile Blogger Award. You should go read her blog…she writes about her life and living with chronic illnesses, something I understand quite intimately.
Thank you so much, Ella. I am very appreciative of all those who stop in and read the ramblings of my anxious life. I haven’t been blogging here very long, so I’m not sure how many blogs I’ll be able to nominate that have not already received this award (who will accept an award) but I will try.
Meanwhile, sharing 7 things about myself…
- I’m the youngest of four children and the only girl
- I’ve known my best friend since 2nd grade (34 years!)
- My first career was as a computer systems administrator, back in the day when SAs were mostly men
- I used to love to swim (but haven’t in years because of my vertigo/imbalance issue)
- My guilty pleasure is watching Glee (though I am not enjoying this season as much as previous seasons)
- I enjoy doing laundry (don’t judge me!)
- Growing up, I loved Barbie dolls. I still have most of them in a box in the basement, as well as many of the add-ons that were available when I was growing up (the townhouse, the cottage, horse, dog, corvette, etc)
And the nominations are…(drum roll please):
- Positive Disintegration
- Eros and Psyche
- Lucy’s Football
- Crazy with Dog
- The War In My Brain
- Healing the Beast
- On My Way
I wish I had more, but I’m still finding new blogs to read every day. I’m sorry if you (in my list) have already been nominated. I tried to find blogs that had not already been nominated.
Thanks again, Ella. 🙂